W Channels are double symmetric wide flange shapes used in beams or columns whose flange surface is parallel. W channel has same nominal dimensions and weight in "W" shape. The channel though is used to affix the inner flange surface, the product, however, is itself not parallel. W Channel has the same nomenclature as the tabulated shape.
W Channel Features
- UV resistance
- Chemical and abrasion resistance
- Metallic in nature
- Robust to Australian weather conditions
W Channel Applications
- Used for guiding security grill sections.
- For commercial, industrial and construction applications.
- Used in Signage, display boards, roofs, showcases.
- Furniture and decors ( doors, windows, ceiling).
Available Sizes, Grades & Colors
- 8m or Cut to size ( as per order)
- 1.5mm thickness
- Round or square profile
- Hot rolled, pre-galvanised, oiled or pickled
For every kinds of Plastic solution, don't hesitate to contact us!