Foam PVC sheets are ideal for indoor and outdoor used in advertising, construction, and industry. They are lightweight, durable and versatile surfaces which can be painted, printed, engraved or milled, according to customer specifications. Foamed PVC material has an excellent feature of self-extinguishing, meaning that it is a safe material to be used in any environment. These sheets can be fabricated and installed easily using conventional tools and simple handling methods.
Types of Foam PVC
General Foam PVC: It is un-plasticised and co-extruded closed cell with brighter, whiter versatile surface. These general PVC Foam have a long lifespan with excellent sound insulation, UV weather resistance, and chemical resistance. This PVC Foam is used in shop fitting, displays, brochure stands, permanent and temporary signage, cladding, false ceiling, sign and lettering, digital printing and in partition & lining.
Integral Foam PVC: It has a solid outside surface with low density and weight. Integral PVC foam has high flexural strength, outstanding chemical resistance with UV stabilization. They offer good thermal insulation, smooth surface with a flexible feature to cut, drill and print. This material is highly used in standard construction, lamination, shop fitting and multipurpose application. Integral Foam PVC is used mostly in photo mounting, marine application, automobile interior, wood replacement, 3D display and point of purchase.
- Half the weight of solid PVC sheets. (Specific gravity 0.6)
- Good mechanical properties
- Good insulation, lower heat transmission
- Easily worked with conventional tools, prints, and paints
- Can be easily bonded, vacuum formed, nailed and bolted
- Flammability: self-extinguishing
- Low water absorption
- High chemical resistance
- Meets various international standards
- Density relative to water (=1) – 1.4
- Water absorption (24 hrs) – 0.10%
- Continuous Service Temperature – 60°C (140°F)
- Melting point – ≥100°C (≥212°F)
- Advertising – Signs, displays, sheets and exhibition boards
- Construction – Models, partitions, wall cladding, interior decoration, air conditioning ducts
- Industry – Control cabinets and panels, structures for corrosive environments, ducts
- Screen Printing
- Excellent for flatbed printing
Available Sizes, Grades & Colors
- 2440 x 1220
- 3000 x 1500
- 1mm – 30mm in thickness
- White, black, yellow, blue, green, red & grey
For every kinds of Plastic solution, don't hesitate to contact us!