Presence of high molecular mass in Polypropylene Sheets and Rod is highly resistant to salts, acids and alkalis solution. The Polypropylene sheets consist of Polypropylene combinations covering temperatures from 0 degrees to 100 degrees. It releases a high level of stiffness and toughness making them a good choice for structural and mechanical applications.
Types of Polypropylene
- Homopolymer Polypropylene: It is used for general purpose and offers a high strength to weight ration which makes it more stronger and stiffer. It has good chemical resistance and weldability allowing it to be used in several corrosion resistant structures.
- Copolymer Polypropylene: It is a softer version of polypropylene having greater impact and durability. The copolymer has greater stress crack resistance and low-temperature toughness.
- Permanent Heat Stability
- High chemical resistance
- Highly rigid in nature
- High corrosion resistance
- Insulation, Transmissivity, and Elasticity
- Weldable which is suitable for fabrication
- Tough & robust in nature
- Scratch resistance
- Moisture resistance
- Density relative to water (=1) – 0.92
- Water absorption (24 hrs) – 0.10%
- Continuous Service Temperature – 100°C (212°F)
- Melting point – 160°C (320°F)
- Wall Cladding
- Automotive applications
- Container, appliance, and packaging
- Industrial & Electronic applications
- Storage vessels
- Medical & Laboratory
- Anti-static containers
- Scrubbing towers or cooling
Available Sizes & Colors
- 2440 X 1220
- 1830 X 1220
- 1830 X 915
- 1220 X 915
- 900 X 600
- White, black, yellow, blue, green, red. Can color match with MOQ.
For every kinds of Plastic solution, don't hesitate to contact us!