High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is stronger than the standard Polyethylene as it is manufactured from semi-crystalline polyethylene component. HDPE is ideal for packaging and manufacturing product. It resists chemical emission which reduces pollution.
HDPE offers rigidity within a temperature range between -50°C to + 80°C. The key properties of HDPE consist of its lightweight, toughness, high wear resistance, and easy machinability. HDPE ranges are available in sheets form, rods and welding rods.
- Resistant to the chemical solvent
- UV-resistant (Black & Yellow only)
- Lightweight and wieldable plastics
- Outstanding processing parameters
- Easily withstand temperature from -148°F to 176°F
- High versatility with amazing durability
- Operate under harsh temperature
- Density relative to water (=1) – 0.94
- Water absorption (24 hrs) – 0.03%
- Continuous Service Temperature – 75°C (167°F)
- Melting point – 125°C (257°F)
- Used in concentrating as protection linear.
- Construction purpose (wash basins & window frames)
- Motor Vehicles (motorbike mudflaps, wheel arches, and car trunk lining)
- Household (cutting board)
- Fishing (bait board material)
- Boating (as packing panel)
Available Sizes & Colors
- Sheet Size: 30.0mm, 40.0mm, 50.00mm, 60.0mm,70.0mm,100.0mm (2000 x 1000) – 3.0mm, 4.5mm,5.0mm,6.0mm,10.0mm, 12.0mm,15.0mm,25mm (2000 x 1000 & 3000 x 1500)
- Product Colour: Natural and Black
For every kinds of Plastic solution, don't hesitate to contact us!