Aluminum Composite Sheet GILL BOND consists of a high-grade polyethylene core with 0.21mm or 0.3mm polyester coated skin. Aluminum Composite Materials (ACM) are highly used material in creating signage/display and low building cladding requirements. They are the low-density polyethylene core which is manufactured with ISO9001:2000 standards. It has a superior performance as it is rub-resistance, alkali resistance, and acid-resistance.
The ACM sheets are lightweight, strong, UV resistant and easy to maintain & install. These sheets can be molded as per designer’s specifications with outstanding colors & glass retention features. In fact, it is dimensionally stable and is used in point of sale, petrol stations, exhibition stands and display boards.
- High quality double sided aluminum sheets with a lesser density polyethylene core.
- Good Thermal Insulation.
- Superior Machinability eg: routing, cutting, V grooving.
- Excellent for bending and curving.
- Smooth flat surface with the high polyester coating.
- Light material with weather resisting properties.
- Density relative to water (=1) – 1.29
- Aluminum Thickness – 0.21mm
- Continuous Service Temperature- 80°C (176°F)
- Minimum Service Temperature- -50°C (-58°F)
- Construction of building (cladding, wall lining, suspended ceiling & partition)
- Signage (trade stands, the point of the display)
- Cabinets (for kitchen, hospitals, shops)
- Manufacturing (substitution of steels)
Available Sizes & Colors
- 2440 x 1220
- 3050 x 1500
- 3000 x 1220
- 3660 x 1220
- 4000 x 1500
- 4000 x 2000
- 3mm & 4mm
- Over 16 colors in stock including brushed, metallics and mirror finish.
For every kinds of Plastic solution, don't hesitate to contact us!