Z Channels are metal roofing applications which act as ridge caps, headwall flashing and panels. The material used can be tailored to any size, angle, and profile. The Z channel flashing metal acts as a receiver for ridge caps, headwall flashing and panels. It prevents water penetration since its installation is water directional. Z Channels are bit smaller than the width of a panel and are installed after a metal roof panel is in place
Generally, these items are bent to measure 10′ in length but can also be fabricated in 12′ lengths, or be pre-cut to panel size.
Z Channel Features
- Metallic in nature.
- UV Resistance.
- Designed with ultra-modern technology to resist the Australian weather conditions.
- Modification of signage according to required parameters.
- Customize unique requirements.
Z Channel Applications
- Accommodates rigid insulation and offers attachments to Veener or Plaster, Gypsum Wallboard for the interior of the wall.
- Used by general contractors, roofers, and building owners.
For every kinds of Plastic solution, don't hesitate to contact us!